Tuesday, January 31, 2006
I've not been a good friend. No, I'm serious.
I've failed being a friend to most of my secondary school friends. For the past month I'm only mixing around my JC friends, for example my OG, my class and now the shadows, I've totally neglected my secondary school friends in other places for the whole month.
I'm really sorry to you guys for being such a terrible friend. I'm not forgetting all of you, but I just got really carried away with activities in my current state that time disallows for most activities outside. I could only say that I missed you guys and the small things and words, but words are really meaningless without actions. I say but don't do, what's the point in saying then?
Now I know where my problem lies, and I've to thank Hafizah for it. Her blog post about friendship and stuff really enlightened me. I'm missing out alot by not keeping in contact with you guys, especially Willy, Shy and Fizah. We've been the gang in secondary school times, and now I'm behind a wall and alone on one side with you guys on the other. Let's go back to those times! I'll plan outings, as a class or as a small group, but nonetheless, an outing!!
scribbled this at 3:52 pm by kS