theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, January 02, 2006

I'm here to blog as said. But still tired so won't blog a long post after all.

So, I'm back from China, and people had been asking me how's China. Well, China's a fine country, just that it's much more crowded than Singapore and that it's alot cheaper there. There's alot of historical sites and places of interests, and lots of the chinese poems we know from young had originated from real places. The scenery there is spectacular and with the winter cold, I did not sweat it out as much as in Singapore, yet I did ate 3 times as much when I was there than in Singapore. So, I hope there's no horizontal increase in circumference, at least negligible.

Also, I did drink very little water there, since water is usually boiled and at undrinkable temperatures, or very cold and will make u shiver even with layers of warm clothings. Yet, I think I drank more tea than mineral water. I ate at restaurants everyday for at least 1 meal, either lunch or dinner or both, and sometimes, the food can't be finished by my family including me and my brother. For those of you who don't know me well for my daily intake capacity, do treat me to lunch or dinner somewhere expensive and find out for yourself how much I eat.

So, as a result of minimal water intake, I got a sore throat about 5 days into the trip lasting to the 12th day, afterwhich blocked nose and running nose set in and ruined my "smells" portion of the "Sights and smells" combination I am supposed to have for my holiday.

Anyway, trip's over and I'm back in Singapore. Some stuff I got includes 2 imperial stamps with my name carved into it, one square and the other circle, one ying and the other yang(meaning one is surrounding red words white, the other surrounding white words red). Maybe some of you will receive an imperial edict from me soon. Maybe.

Tomorrow's a big day, maybe not as big as I'm expecting now, but nevertheless it's big. Well, it's big because of the following reasons.

_new school
_new bus route
_new people to meet
_third orientation attending
_unpredictable orientation events
_distancing between secondary school friends(won't be a need for ice breaking if you already know everyone)

Well, let's hope for the best. Remember people, we're still Commonwealthians, united we stand, divided we still stand, but not as steady when we are united.

Crap.

scribbled this at 9:02 pm by kS