Tuesday, January 10, 2006
First day outside orientation in JJC. It's a day when we all find ourselves without a lecture till 12.30pm in the afternoon. So we passed the day with sports, and relaxed till we attended a boring math lecture. Well, even my OGL Hui Si agreed readily that the first math lecture is boring, because maybe she went through it before.
Anyway, I got my first PE attire from JJC today, with a black BIKILA house t-shirt. Well, I only had a set of PE kit from CSS, so there's no choice but to get one set. I then got my Physics and Chemistry and Economics notes from the Printing Shop, thanks Xiao Ting for helping me and Hei Wai buy the notes.
Anyway, after that, a bunch of people ventured to PJC to crash their orientation for awhile. Took abit of time to get there, but eventually reached there and crashed Ruiming's clan, Keala. I don't really know how to describe my feelings when I sat through their clan time. Wei Long and Ruiming were leading the group of clanners, and Ruiming had shouted till he lost his voice, yet his OG seemed all dead. Tired? Then you should have tried JJC. Cheering always seemed dead there, while it's the other way round in JJC. Well, our family time is spent in quite a hectic time to cheer and play games, while theirs seemed more like relaxing time. Oh well, that's different school cultures. I'm high from JJC's camp and cheers, maybe that's why I felt this way towards PJC's orientation.
After my visit to PJC, I can't help but think better of JJC's orientation. Really glad I got into JJC to experience the orientation there. Now considering to stay in JJC after JAE, but I just want opinions from NJC now, since there was my intended JC.
Right now, JJC is my kind of place.
19th January, debut of Sayuri as a Geisha? No, it's the debut of her life. Memoirs of a Geisha!! Little Chiyo-chan, awaiting your story to be told on the theatre screen!! Anyone want to catch the movie?
scribbled this at 1:38 pm by kS