theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, December 24, 2005

7th day in China, current location is Hangzhou.

Special day, today is Christmas Eve. Also one week in China, arriving on the 18th. Sigh... Really wished to be back in Singapore for this day, while I'm 1500+km away from where I want to be tonight, and tomorrow and on New Year's Eve and Day. To all of you, in Singapore or overseas, a Merry Christmas!!

Though I don't celebrate Christmas, we all practised "Kiasu-ism", ain't I right? I made 3 Christmas wishes too, and also my list of New Year's Resolution. First wish is surely one which won't come true, so I'll tell you all : To be back in Singapore to celebrate Christmas. Over here, the whole street across the road from my room's window are bars, and today is also like other days, nothing special here. They called this night PingAnYe(PingAn as in peace, Ye as in night time), I wonder why.

Anyway, too tired to blog about today. Nothing much, just that I had a 2 hour train trip from Shanghai to Hangzhou, reaching here to get on a bus to check into the hotel here, then the tour starts tomorrow, so went out to eat and walk and eat abit. Went to XiHu(Xi as in West, Hu as in Lake) and the scenery is breathless. If Singapore's Jurong Lake is big, it's a shrimp compared to this lake. Anyway, the tour is going to some place called Thousand-Island Lake, sounds cool. Will tell you about it when I get to see it for myself.

So see you guys, in person in the new year!

scribbled this at 10:01 pm by kS