theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, December 15, 2005

It's just 16 more days to the new year. An end to my secondary school life with many of you people.

What seems like yesterday:
-Stepping into CSS for the first time
-First listened to Queen of my Heart as a Batch Song
-Orientation Camp'02
-Cybernauts competitions
-Longji and me incident
-NDP'03 process
-streaming
-knowing that I'm getting into sports class
-Jalan Batera sports class outing
-slacking for god know how long
-Sports Class camp
-Poly50
-First played ET
-X-country'04
-Sec 3 level camp =D
-Fearing that I would be retained
-Heaving relief after getting my 4th pass(including EL)
-New year'05, walked on PIE road shoulder home at 5am
-Knowing Kelly Lim is going to become our CM
-CNY'05, "implication : i really want to return to that time."
-AdamKhoo's IAG course
-Games Day, fun day.
-Mid Year, results: 28, disappointing
-Sprint!! Studies studies studies
-Run!! X-country'05
-Teachers'Day'05
-Prelims, results:14, stunned
-Studying time
-O levels
-18th november, burns
-Chalets, friends and class
-Prom Nite'05, ESPLENDOR@THE LEGENDS

I'll missed all you guys alot, seriously from the bottom of my heart. These few years would really be nothing more than a fantasy without each and everyone of you. Humour and Laughter, Tears and Sadness. These are the parcels of life all of you had provided me, the essential items to my life.

I assure you, that no matter how the future may differ from the days we spent togther, I'll always be the one KANGSHENG whom you guys had known in secondary school. I'll be that lame guy who cracks lame jokes and talks alot in classes, the outgoing friend who will always make time to get together for a drink or an outing. I'll always be there, just an sms or email away, or even an msn message chat away from whereever you guys will be in the future.

My blog will always be here, and for you guys, I promise to keep this blog alive for you all to view, for all of you to tag and share your comments.

In spite of all these, please promise me that you guys will do the same, when our paths crossed somewhere or sometime, tap my shoulder, tell me you're there if I didn't noticed you, for I'll do the tapping if I noticed you. Then if there's time, it'll be a time to get together for a chat, if not, there's always time for arrangements to be made.

True friends are hard to come by, and all of you are my true friends, you guys know who you are. Losing communication is the last thing I wanted to come true.

scribbled this at 10:43 pm by kS