Saturday, December 10, 2005
Current status: Nuclear warfare with mother.
It just seems unfair why I had to be your son, not because of the things I don't get to do, but because you blame me for all your problems. You fall ill, fine, but you fell ill because I spent too much time on the computer? No way I'm going to fall for that.
Nosy, you stuck your nose into whereever it doesn't belong. My drawers for example, and my journal entries. There's the reason why I locked my drawers up now, because they're confidential. You read my journals and messed around with my life just for kicks and try to advise me on the limits of being a student, messing around with my life and took a kick into my pathetic emotional life just to show me who's boss. You screwed it up alright, and yet I doubt you're the boss.
Privacy, you infiltrate into every single thing I had to gain control of me like a puppet. Journal wasn't enough for you, you had to take my handphone and read the messages I've in my phone. Some of the messages are private, others I don't care. MY contacts too, why do you just have to store some of them in your phone when it isn't supposed to be there? Why do you have to ruin my perfect and already small private circle?
Why is it that you get to decide my own room arrangement? My room is already shared with brother and it already can't fit the two tallest guys in the family, I acknowledged the fact that we do not have enough rooms for each of us, so I lived by it. Now you want my room as a storeroom for all the junk books that are past our ages and gathered dust everywhere in our room. We wanted to clear it, but you disallow. It's our room, if you want the junk stuff, keep them in your own room instead.
I'm sick of all your complaints with me using the computer. Be reasonable, it's the hoidays, I've worked, I've done household chores, I just wanted to use the computer. I just switched on the computer and there you were complaining of me using the computer for the whole day. Unless your whole day refers to the past 41.35seconds, I doubt you're being reasonable. Now, because of this you are going to stop giving me money to survive, isn't this a war? No money to use, nothing for me. That means you'll gain nothing from me too. I don't care if I'm unreasonable now due to the reason that I'm your son, you started it.
You told Dad not to give me the laptop as I'm using the computer too often, fine. I don't need one anyway, although having one would be cool. Laptops are too laggy to use for games anyway, that's some information for your IT lacking brains who only know how to use the computer to play Spider Solitaire. You think you got the upper hand of this? Think again. I'll survive by myself, and I'll be seeing how you survive without me.
Note to readers, if I'm considered unfilial, I don't give a damn. She had caused too much damage in my life to be considered as playtime.
scribbled this at 9:54 pm by kS