theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Guess that I'm not as welcomed as I thought I am. Well, that's for a certain group of people whom I do not know well at all. Some of them just think I'm a f**king idiot who is egoistic and boast about all of my abilities and leave traces of credit in their blogs which I helped to edit.

Well, first of all, sue me if I'm egoistic and boastful and selfish and whatever. I leave traces in their credits and blogs just so that I'm least known to have helped out in this blog scripting. I jolly well think that humans all had a desire to prove themselves in one way or another, and are proud of what they did if they completed something successfully. I did not dot their blogskin with kS kS kS kS all over the page.

Guess I'm one of those guys who returned a wallet and hoped for a reward. Well, in the end I'm one of those people who were thought to be a bas**rd after returning the wallet.

Well, that can't be helped.

Society is filled with various types of people, including those who think that all strangers and outsiders are nosy and selfish and deceiving and that there is no one good out there other for the people they know well and the people they idolise.

Then again, some people are just damn well childish, filling their minds with sarcastic remarks and reply to others with no more than showing a middle finger and followed by trying to stuff a turkey up their own ass when they know that they are supposed to be stuffing the turkey instead during this festive season.

I think you're right, I'm saying that both of you are who*es and sl*ts, licking anywhere to find the special spot where you can dig into your own unique hole to crap out some humility.

Sometimes I just wondered why people's blog used titles such as being in solitude or lonely world or being left out and like. It's a blog and there are links to your friends, why are you still thinking you are still alone? They are not there because of fate or such crap, they are there because they are in need of you and you are in need of them. You think going into different classes will cause so much difference that you all need to cry over it, what about us who are going into different schools and fearing the loss of communication between all of us?

You all won't understand.

Well since I'm here let me explain the title of my blog. Special space of mine. Easy to misintepret. It's a blog, and calling it a special space of my own means that I'm sharing my thoughts and my life with everyone. My words. This means that I'm the sole owner of this blog and my thoughts will be written in it from time to time.

Get it? I think you don't, but well, the society can't care less for the low EQ AND IQ people, the government had enough services to take care of you retards.

Don't expect an apology from me. If there's something I believe in, it is that words spoken can never be taken back. Damage done can never be completely repaired. You played punk with the wrong guy, putting a f**king little toenail out of line, on a day when I'm so very f**ked up. I hereby point a middle finger at you and know your reward is the words and knowledge you may never understand above.

Yours sincerely (with a middle finger and pieces of shit on it),
kS

-------------------------------------

Been a very frustrating day on the whole. I did roadshow in the morning and canvassing at night. I almost made a deal in the roadshow, but ended up she needing time to consider. Learnt alot of stuff today. Dealing with strangers, getting and retaining their interests. Thanks Alfred for that. Ruiming was truly powerful, was approached at once when we set up the roadshow and got a sale in a short 5 minutes. For canvassing, the whole block of flats seemed to be contacted by telemarketers already, so I can't get a sale. Ended a second day with 0 sales again. Discouraging. But I think that it's just the beginning. Bittersweet. Bitter comes first, the sweet will follow.

My flare for interacting with others revived again after a dormant year without public presentations and all. I'm able to talk to others just as easy now as last time and it's a good start.

My goals to 18th November is 20 sales, so I must and will close 2 a day until that day, and I know I can do it. Sorry Sofian, the fortnight sales record will belong to me.

scribbled this at 11:46 pm by kS