theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, December 03, 2005

These few days passed with utmost monotony. Life isn't as exciting and carefree even after Os, as you think it would be. Where to spend your time?

Playing. Leisure. Anything which doesn't help in constructing more useful brain cells. That could be arranged easily. Yet I go for a more different approach.

I'm not only looking for a job, although I've already got one. I'm planning to get another one. One with basic pay and such. It may sound easy, but with only the trick that I am only able to commit for another 2 weeks before going to Nanjing, China, it's pretty much a big big big challenge. Well, I don't think that I'm going to give up this easily. So onward with the task.

Other than job hunting and playing, I also spent time reflecting on my secondary school life, and try to anticipate what JC life would be like. From what I think, it would be some sort of more structured university level, and that students were given the green flag to do most things they want to do. A more practical approach to the "Choices have consequences" slogan. You reap what you sow, but I think in secondary school, I reaped more than what I had sowed. The effort I put in is less than what I sowed, seriously. I made a sprint in the final leg of the year to pull my leg out of the mud, but I think I am still faced with the predators on the land itself. In my mind, JC is that race which determines your survival in the modern society, or your downfall.

Pretty stressful to hear those stuff? Get used to it. A levels isn't going to be a tit-for-tat paper like the Os. Frankly, I'm still not ready for what lies ahead in this education line, 10 years in the race and traps still sprang from different spots. Only a month more to go, for JCs to open their doors, 8 more days for the PAE results to be revealed.

What's next?

--------------------------------------------

Brain fried, twisted and rustly,
My whole heart burns, with a mechanical creaking.
Nightmares of past, present, future flood,
Can't I forget? They drew first blood.
Caught up between 3, the choices I had,
One forsaken, forgotten I meant.
Another is here, yet I dare not grasp,
For fear of disaster, dawning, yet again.
Lastly the one, long lost bloom,
Could you fill that long empty room?

--------------------------------------------

scribbled this at 8:44 pm by kS