Thursday, December 01, 2005
Well well well. Didn't blog much in the past few days. Been sort of combination between job-hunting, basketballing and chalet-ing.
Let's see. Spent the 2 full days after prom at chalet, well, not that full anyway. 28th I went back to chalet at around 2.30pm, then checked in and stayed there for the night with activites, with Kelly Lim coming to check us out and our photos of prom nite in our cameras, so I stayed up all night and morning. I eventually went on to break my record of no sleep time of 57 hours with a grand total of 57hours and 3mins. Not that great, but it's a feat already.
Next day, went home cause mum's sick and needed lunch. So bought lunch home and then stayed at home for a moment, then went back after buying some BBQ stuff at Jurong East, reaching there around 3pm. Filled water bombs upon reaching chalet. The rest were mostly out on the activities. Eventually the time passed and the BBQ started and ended, then Sunit Singh arrived and played games with the class. Soon after, the arrival of Steven Quek. He refused to join the class in the room, so he stayed out in the porch and talked to some of us instead. He left and it was still drizzling. So water bomb time began. Played for awhile and then the bombs ran out. So filled the remaining bombs and attacked the bathroom the next morning. The next day is check out day, so decided to pack up and did nothing much.
Reached home tired. But slept for a while and went to play basketball. Basketball, speaking of which, I'm thoroughly disappointed with myself. I didn't lose my form nor my touch, but rather the energy and spirit to play the beautiful game. I lacked the focus I used to possess. So I played abit more the next morning.
Then my job hunt continues. We, HRM, me and chew, went to jurong point to fill up applications for factory work. Then we rushed to Civic Centre for another interview, but it's too crowded so decided to buy newspapers and went to macs to analyse what chance of getting a job we had. I called up a company, then proceeded to Clarke Quay for that interview, finding out it's the same as the one Ivan and Timothy got from Starhub. It's own time own target, so it's no restrictions to working hours of sort, and we took it up. Training's tomorrow.
Played basketball again with neighbourhood friends and brother after reaching home. Gained back abit of my strength and will to play. Won some games.
----------------------------------------
Tired. Do not want to photoblog. So think that's it for today.
scribbled this at 9:31 pm by kS