theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Had my flu jab without preparations for it yesterday. Shan't talk about it. I'm not afraid of needles, but getting a jab from a trip to the doctor since mum needed to see one, it's not everyday someone say u needed a jab and just gave u one.

Let me continue with the thanking process, I want to get it done before prom.

----

Third group of people, the ones who's motivation and character motivated me to push myself to achieve.

Xinying, thanks for teaching me chemistry in dire situations. And helped me in my studies while studying at Parc Oasis's Reading Room. Guess next time if I go there to study I'll most probably bump into you again. And then, more assistance will be required.

Lai Ka, study at night study scheme helped me pull my relative velocity back to life. I won't be able to do a single relative velocity question if you haven't explained the confusing parts of it to me in crystal clear explanation. For that I'm thankful.

Yi Qi, you changed me to a student rather than being a would-be dropout. I owe my prelim results to you, for the motivation you had given me to work harder and harder. Thanks to you, I could go to a JC for 1st 3 months.

Janice, for your encouragement during the 'O' period. Space shrinking technology had really helped. Distant communication isn't a problem anymore, well, Jurong to Yishun. Good luck to you next year ya? You're clever, so don't worry.

Pei Yan and Meng Qi, the duo who ever studied so hard and yet never failed to find time to run around and have fun. Thanks for your encouragement, appreciate it very much.

Fang Da, a girl from NHSS, who had been living closeby and yet only saw her once in a blue moon. Studious, and remain like that! Thanks for the luck you gave me for the prelims and Os. Also motivate me to work hard, since you are so hardworking.

Hazel and Xiao Qian, for being such happy people who can bear with my crap and still crap back at me. Thanks for your encouragement too, and for the many conversations which would lead to EDISON all of a sudden.

Groups:

4/3'05, a wonderful time I had with the 37 of you. We encourage each other, cheer each other on, won races effortlessly, get heavy duty punishments, get shouted at and also get pizza treats. Well, what more of a class can you ask for? You guys ROCKS. I just stone, sand, boulder, pebble.

The people across many classes and play basketball together, I had memories of myself handling the ball in secondary school life all because of you guys. We sticked and endured strong oppositions, winning and tasting defeat together. We're a team though it's not official.

4/7'05 basketball players, thanks for the wonderful games played. I really look forward to playing with you guys again. You guys have solid teamwork and the variation of players needed in a team. Fast, long hands, unanticipated movements and styles, hardcore passes and wonderful defense. Good luck for your Os next year!

----

Next stop is TEACHERS. That got to wait.

scribbled this at 11:50 am by kS