Sunday, November 20, 2005
2 days of shopping. Darn. I'm really bad at shopping.
On the first day, went with Ivan, started walking from Plaza Singapura, saw few nice coats at relatively cheap prices. I'm tempted, but budget restrictions imply, thus I did not get it. I went about Orchard in a bored sense, with Ivan doing most of the browsing. I don't have a fashion sense. To me, it's the same old few tops with basketball pants, jeans or school pants if out from school. I don't see myself in a suit which is formal, or rather, I can't.
I'm fashion-blind. I really am. I can tell if others look good, but for me, I can't tell whether I'm looking fine or not, just whether I'm comfortable wearing them. It's quite unfortunate. I ended up being the one who gets bored of what the rest are doing first.
Went to Marina Bay to have dinner after floating around in the Orchard District. Ate FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD. Decided not to watch movie after the meal since transport proved to be a problem. So went to Cineleisure for fun sake instead.
I don't know what's the problem with you, seriously. People aren't enjoying what you do, and honestly, I don't. Sometimes somethings are not for you to define whether it's going to be alright or fun or anything. I played along at first, but it gets irritating and then pretended to be furious. I think it's time you stop having your version of fun. It's not even close to fun for me.
Went home, decide to wake up early the next day to pass HRM DVcam.
---------
20th November.
OVERSLEPT!! I woke up way too late, and meeting Jonathan, Ivan and Timothy at Jurong East at 1pm to go to Orchard area again to continue the hunt for clothes, which I am needing heavy assistance in. Found out that they are meeting Tan Yaw, who can't find his way to Taka.
What's everyones problem. You don't want to see me? Am I that lame and embarrassing to be such a low life that I'm not allowed to see you? Who do you think you are? Fine if you are bringing a girl out, I'm not a spotlight. But after 4 years and you think I'm too fucked up to be seen walking with you? I'm not hurt by your attitude, I'm saddened that you had became as insensitive as that feminine canine who turns away from a guy and say she hate him, turns back and smile at him again. You two suits each other as perfectly as a needle in a haystack. If you think my face pisses you off, wait till you hear what strange language I can talk to you in, and yet you still understand it. Yes, I learnt it well, the language of the Satanic Bomb Shelter Titanium Holy Cross Undies Benny Shika Friend Bala Cow Place.
You don't have to openly criticise other people's musical talents to make yourself sound superior in front of your girl. I'm disgusted with your attitude and speech and sarcasm. If you think they are going to play so damn bloody bad then go to your Satanic Bomb Shelter Titanium Holy Cross Undies Benny Shika Friend Bala Cow Place at night and sing Hillsong Hits with them! Hillsong rocks the whole world with their Hand Raising songs, why do you have to listen to what you think are poor music? They practised, you prayed, well, I guessed you did your part. Prayers are an important part of your world, so I suggest you give it your all. God will give in to your rants one day, with a lightning bolt.
Nevermind. Let's continue. After getting out of Heerens, went to some building (The Robinsons' one), saw M&Ms concert. Wow-ed at it for few moments. Went to G2000. Saw plain shirts for $29. After much try-outs and discussion, I purchased one.
Went back to Plaza Singapura afterwards, went to eat grilled chicken set again. It's still as nice as ever. After the meal we went to arcade where they all played and I watched, I'm retired from arcades and gaming. Went home after that, helping mum get dinner on the way.
Settled half of my prom stuff. Going to settle the rest soon, or at least before prom.
scribbled this at 10:18 pm by kS