Saturday, November 19, 2005
It's over. All of it.
The end of the tunnel, the light within the darkness.
We reached it, and we found it.
Os are officially over, most of us at least anyway. I'm pretty sure many of us are celebrating with many different activities right after the paper, for instance, I made my highest leap to touch the 4th last wooden bar of the roll of honour board, my peak, for I won't be making that jump again anytime soon.
Burnt my entry proof too, at least not outside school anyway, burnt it outside my house since I didn't make a copy. I'm keeping the original we had as sentimental value. I'm pretty sure some of us will remember how much the 4 years had meant to us.
The 4 years we spent, is not just to sit for a $400+ paper at the end of the precious 4 years, it's much much more. We grown from each other, and into each other as well. We learn how to deal with a more down-to-earth bunch of people, and went through down-to-earth experiences to prepare us for the future.
Some of the experiences might be painful, yet all of them are memorable, and holds a lesson in it such that it'll come into handy in the future, I'm sure.
More than words. My thoughts are so infinite that no amount of ink could pen them down. I've been through much changes in my secondary school life, physically(I've grown TALL!), academically(PSLE to Os, big leap?), psychologically and also emotionally.
Life has taken on a 180 degrees turn. It's the end of books and foolscape for at least a month for many of us, unless you really want to start preparing for As in 2 years time. Well, it's inevitable, so might as well right? Let's go library and study Maths C tomorrow. Fat hope.
For me, I'm going to go for a whole new record of 60hours without sleeping this holidays. I suppose I can beat that during the chalet. I'm just warming up now, I'm at 18hours now, but going to sleep soon. Well, it's not that long, but it's a start.
Gaming will set in soon. Badminton and Basketball anyone? Just give me a ring, 81287413. I'm happy with sports and expeditions including food and such. No shopping please, I'm not the shopping type. You don't want a person who yawns in a shopping district, won't you?
Movies would be nice, sponsorship would be nicer. =D
Night night, guys.
scribbled this at 2:07 am by kS