theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's been a long journey. Now, it's the time to find out, the decisive final battle between me and chemistry from cambridge. Will I prevail?

I will.

From the long months, we started our countdown, till I initiated daily counts at 14 days from 18th november. Now, the tally stands at 1 more day.

26hours 20minutes. And it'll all be over.

The countdown has started in the hours mode, soon, it will be reduced to single digit, and then, the big bang of tears and joy. A joyous moment signifying the start to a whole new era, the dynasty for chaos is not a crime, but a habit.

-
chem.01.
chem.02.
-

I can't decide a place to burn our entry proofs, so let's just do this. Bring a lighter or matches, bring home clothes to change into, don't worry, we'll be wearing our school uniform again on 23rd november, and be careful not to burn it.

Let's just all gather outside the school like a whole bunch of mad people carrying their entry proofs and walk around, one by one burning them in index number order. There's no need for flame tests. A crude mind of creativity will do.

Anyway, today's A Maths is quite easy, though I already got errors here and there, but look on the bright side, if we tried means to show why the gradient is no lesser than the value, other schools will be thinking of what to do instead of doing them. A Maths may be easy for us, but from what I heard, the paper proves to be just a paper easier than what they think, finding them just relative to school papers they've done.

Well, it lifted a rock off my heart after hearing them. Hopefully I've guaranteed myself 4A1s in the Os, with one praying hard for a pass. I'm praying for another A1 in chemistry tomorrow, though getting it will prove to be a challenge. I've never had a B or a A in my entire secondary 3 and 4 life for pure chemistry before, and now aiming for one seemed so far.

If Hei Wai thinks he can do it, so can I. Yeah. Hei Wai, good luck tomorrow, you will do it, I just know. Just remember : Put the lime in the coke, you nut, and you'll just feel better.

"What am I going to do. Life's a miserable piece of shit. You crap it out and just let it get flushed down the drain. I'm trying my level best, yet the past few days just seem to turn against me. My resolution was tested, and I hoped I can ace it. Confidence is low, I doubt I can since I'm just another player in this game. The odds are against me for winning this battle."

scribbled this at 3:41 pm by kS