Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Humanities cleared.
Maths are 3/4 down.
Languages are long gone.
1 science down.
Half a maths more. 1 science left to go.
3 more papers.
2 more days.
I'm going crazy. The wait is the killer, not the papers. The papers are easier than before, I'm coping well. At least I think so. Physics is over. I'm left with half a paper which needed an A1 badly, and a science which I'm most likely not counting into my L1R5.
-
a maths.02.
chem.01.
chem.02.
-
Combustion of entry proof(s) will be held at 6.30pm, Friday, at a venue yet to be confirmed. Suggestions please. A place too near to school wouldn't be nice to our would-be alma-mater. I don't remember how to spell that. Heck. Languages are up. I can spell evaluate as ovulate for all I care.
Geography paper today is a giveaway actually, a near perfect score is within my grasp for it. Physics paper 1 kind of confused me. I got 2 questions wrong already, and luckily that live wire connection question I got the right answer after clarification. Physics paper 2 is simple. Simple until I don't know how to do the first question. State MASS. Wow. I never expected such a question, and neither does Mdm Quek, I think. Gravitational Field, all the fields did not come out. Mass? Gosh. 1 mark gone too. The rest is still under my control. If I'm right, this would turn up to be my 3rd A1. Hopefully.
I'm going to secure another A1 tomorrow. Just watch me. Actually, don't watch me. Not that it makes me nervous, you are wasting time looking in my direction if you really are going to watch me. Darn I'm laming now.
2 more days. Actually, it's 47.5 more hours. Well, this is the countdown, for now.
The wait
From
2 Years to a Year
Terms to Months
Months to Weeks
Weeks to Days
Here we are now.
Days, to Hours.
47.5 more hours to the great prison break. All hell breaks loose. All.
scribbled this at 6:28 pm by kS