Tuesday, November 15, 2005
A Maths Paper 1 is DOWN.
It's extremely easy compared to recent papers I've done. Let's see.
Quadratic inequality. ok.
Sets and venn diagrams. simple.
Differentiation (tangent). got confused, got it in the end.
Logarithm. done this over and over again.
Relative Velocity. knock head if I get this wrong.
Kinematics. ok.
Integration. should be correct.
Trigometry. Easily solved. Part (ii) gave me worries, but got it eventually.
Coordinate geometry. almost got last part wrong.
Functions. first time I've seen a giveaway.
Circular measure. Sheesh, trash after seeing our prelim question.
Can't remember what else came out. But well, let's see if paper 2's going to kill us off.
Binomial theorem. abit weak in this, but manageable.
P and C. logic, I've got.
Matrices. Darn, I'm going to chop my head off if I got this wrong.
Remainder and Factor Theorem. concepts shaky, but getting firm.
Proving of trigo equations. God. Unless they give us prove cos x = sin x, I shouldn't have a problem.
More of functions. (a,h,k). shaky concepts, but able to cope.
Discriminant. If I know what they are asking for, I can do it.
More of differentiation and integration. I'm bored of doing these.
-Rate of change
-Approximation
-Area under curve
Well. That's what is going to come out. Some for sure, some most probably.
3 more days. 3 more days to burning our entry proof(s) to start off the party time with a bang.(or a boom?)
People, remember to bring your lighters and matches on Friday. Do not bring books which you want to keep, for fear of them perishing in the Singapore CSS Burning Festival.
6 more days, 3 more days.
-
geography.01
physics.01
physics.01
-
amaths.02
-
chem.01
chem.02
-
burn. entry proof(s). burn.
scribbled this at 5:04 pm by kS