Monday, November 14, 2005
Well. Today did not went by as another day wasted. I studied another 6 hours today.
Finishing up different sets of A maths and also encouraged HRM along the way. It's quite a well-used morning to afternoon. Did relative velocity, trigonometry, binomial theorem, circular measure, functions, logarithmic equations and sets.
4 more days. 4 more days till we crush the world with our bare arms.
A Maths.01
Geography.01
Physics.01
Physics.02
A Maths.02
Chem.01
Chem.02
That's all that's left.
Things left to do after Os (unscheduled):
-Prom Nite Preparation
-Harry Potter Movie-going
-Exorcist of Emily Rose
-Approval of sponsorship programme
It's an eruption after the Os, that I can guarantee.
"Glad I could let it rest. I'm having those bees buzzing around my ears for a long time. They don't know what's going on. They don't know of my choice. They'll find out, and by then, I'm already happily living my own life. Thanks."An early farewell to the people I've lived the past 4 years with.
You guys are simply the best friends one could ever have. Tears are unneccessary for people who would be friends for life, since all of you had become a part of my memory, forged a part of my character, moulded a part of my personality to who I am now. Who can forget these artists and sulptors? These blacksmiths to one's soul? I've been cared for and helped by many of you, all the way from sec 1, till now in sec 4, you guys have been by my side, pushing me on ever harder, so that I'd achieve.
4 years seem all too short to spend time with people like you guys. Time would wait for no man. It's all too real, and by such thoughts I believe many of you would remain in my contact list, actively keeping in contact such that a treasured friend of mine would not be lost due to the distance and constraints.
Seniors of mine, teachers as well as workers out there in the pressurised society have told me, friends from secondary schools are one of your pillars of strength in the future, and that they will remain etched in your brains forever.
So true.
Friends for life, guys, you are.
scribbled this at 4:25 pm by kS