theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I missed playing sports. That's why today is a different day for me.

First thing, I studied for at least 3 hrs in the morning and afternoon, after which, I got really bored of it, solving A Maths sums after sums, doing functions and logarithms just bore me out sometimes.

Thus, kS decides to take a nap till 5pm, during which he had countless dreams of himself scoring A1 for English, I wonder why it's english too, can someone tell me?

At 6pm, kS went off to play basketball. Well, at least he wants to. He got to the old basketball court he used to play at, seeing many strange faces. It's kind of weird to be a senior player at a basketball court. I've played there for the past 5 years, and now the new faces I've seen seemed so youthful, like a new batch in a school in a new year. Only few faces I've recognised. The many old players are missing, all the people I've played with years and years ago are gone.

kS did not play much, since there is not much competition in the court. People shun from an old face, some of fear of skill, some just because of the unfamiliarity. Thus, I shoot hoops and practise and polished myself up, until around 7.15pm when he leaves for the community centre, where his brother is playing badminton with his NS friends.

He improved in badminton, playing more of tactics and teamwork than before. His smashes seemingly yielded better results and he starts winning matches, rather than losing most of them like previous times. However, he disappoints as he could not defeat his brother in a singles game, losing 17-15, 15-12. He ends up having to treat his brother sugar cane juice.

Here he is in front of the computer blogging now.

5 more days. 5 more to the time when parental control is totally destroyed.

scribbled this at 10:30 pm by kS