theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, November 12, 2005

22nd of November has been booked.

Fishing trip with HRM. Well, he'll be needing fishes, many of them as he is getting a much larger tank. Well, it's after Os anyway, so fishing is one thing which is feasible, and why not? It's been a long time since I last went on a fishing trip, getting one nowadays isn't a bad idea.

Things needed to be done after Os:
- Getting my clothes for Prom
- Getting the chalet(s) activities ready
- Getting the pack list ready
- Burning of books (maybe worksheets first, entry proof(s)' a must)
- Harry Potter movie-going (maybe even before Os)

Well, it isn't much. These are the NEEDS, there are still many WANTS.

23rd of November is partially booked.

Briefing for the Provisional Admission Exercise will be held in school. People anticipating to enter a Junior College for the first three months are required to attend this briefing. Well, let's hear what they have to say.

6 more days, to hell unleashed.

Prepare yourselves, parents and guardians of secondary 4 students. Upon Doom's Day, I think even the whip could not reach our young asses. We do not (and I mean it) expect any of you to purchase a kilometre-long whip, neither a GPS locator and Tracker. Please be patient with all of us, the demons are flowing from us, it's 4 years worth of pain which allows us to enjoy this period of time.

We got stress to kill.

Yet, I don't have much money to burn. Willing parties and donations are welcomed. Please look for me in school before papers start or at home. I'm reachable by my contact number. Or please email me the amount you are donating to thomsonooi@gmail.com or thomsonooi@hotmail.com. Appreciation is hearfelt. Thank you.

Availability of dates to reserve for activities are subjected to kS's mood and desire for the acitivity. No compensation is allowed should he rejects any activities you had in mind and no guarantees are placed. Feel free to inform kS of your plans and activities should you think he may be interested in or an asset to have. Participation in the activities mentioned are not confirmed even in the event that kS joins in at the venue. Sponsorship of programme lined up for kS will have a higher probability resulting in which the attendance of kS is highly probable. Any inconveniences are regrettable.

Darn lame. Sort of like a terms and conditions, isn't it? I'm not that popular, that's why it's a joke. I'm not that busy after Os either.

6 days.

I'm officially a walnut. It's decided upon the nut you chose in place of being just a nut. You have to put the lime in the coke, you *nut. It is this nut which is replaced. Thus, I'll be a walnut putting lime in the coke and drinking them both together. I'm the walnut putting the lime in the coke and it just makes me feel better.

Start putting the lime in the coke, you nut, you've got lots more lime and coke to mix than you think.

Put the lime in the coke, you nut. And drink it all up.

scribbled this at 6:15 pm by kS