Friday, November 25, 2005
I'm not going to blog about the past few days. Well, what else. I've been to Orchard like once a day for the past 6 days, 3 times to bugis and my mum went overseas without leaving me any wee bit of spending money outside the amount she gave me for meals till she gets back.
That pretty sums up the past few days.
"It's hard to forget something close to your heart, I knew that long ago and now, I tried once again to just forsake the thought. Yet I'm facing trouble again. Why is it so hard to forget the times when someone walked into your life? Why must the world have obstacles on such an impossible level that most people, myself included, do not dare to face it?
I felt agony and sorrow in giving up, yet I feel even more guilty in not doing so. I don't want this to happen, nobody does. I can't help but try alternatives, look for reasons which were once thought to be selfish. I surfaced them.
I guess it's the end of the secondary school life. Along with the uniforms, we'll be ditching the books and stuff, and for me, I think it's time I let go too. I achieved my goal for prelims, and I have confidence to do better in 'O' levels. Choices have consequences. I lived out the consequence of the first choice for months, now I'll live with the other for the rest of my life.
In Bon Jovi's 'Wake Up to Whereever You Are'
, he mentioned few words which I etched in my mind, that 'Everyone's perfect, God makes no mistakes'
, which I depict as the uniqueness of yourself in this world. We're perfect as who we are, and that there's no need to do our own body harm in order to achieve the 'perfect' person in society. Another is 'Every new beginning, is some beginning's
end'. There's no need to explain this line further. A beginning in the JC life will ultimately be the final farewell for some of us, yet I take this beginning, as a beginning with a more independent me.
I am thankful to have met you, I am thankful you came into my life. I am moving on, thus I guess this is good bye then, but not the final one. It'll never come.
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. I can see all obstacles in my way."
scribbled this at 3:44 am by kS