Saturday, November 19, 2005
Well. I did a 20 hours yesterday. It's quite a long time.
But it's not long enough. I need to stay awake for more than 57 hours to break my old record. Well, it's just a warm up, so I'm happy I can do at least a 20.
HRM should have gone to his class chalet already, so well, life's a bit more boring now. Oh well, I got my own schedule to attend to then. Anyway, going Bishan tomorrow, can go Bedok earlier to look for him first, passing him the DV camera since he's asking for it. Wonder what he'll do.
For today, it's a structured day for me.
Going to JE Macs at around 3pm, passing Kenghwee my old (But quite BRAND NEW) textbooks. Well, I barely used my A Maths textbook, so it's quite a shame to burn it. Oh well, reusable books should be reused. Brand new books bought should be used too.
Next, going to town to meet Ivan, get prom clothes or such. Don't know where I'll be or where I'll be going. So if you are going to town too and think you want to find me, give me a ring, as in a call, not literally a ring. After buying, think Ivan's going to go off somewhere else, nevermind about him already then.
At around 5 plus 6pm, meeting Nicole and Ying Cheng and Wilson and Whoever to go to the Marina Buffet place again. Nicole and Ying Cheng will most probably at Orchard, which is definitely not my type of place. Nevermind, being there would give me rashes. I only went there 5 times in my whole lifetime.
Gala Dinner.
With Mum and Relatives.
With Friends.
With Friends.
Cineleisure.
Well, it's going to be quite a day. Even something will be on after the buffet which will end at god knows when.
Going to watch a movie at Cineleisure after the buffet. I don't know what movie am I going to watch, but most movies nowadays are nice. So I think a movie would do great. It's going to be late-night show though. So going home may be a poblem. I'm going to be in financial crisis soon, wait, I already am. Sponsorships had not arrived. Still waiting.
Well, I told my mum I'll be home late. She asked, "What time?"
My reply gave her a ^_- look, "Not sure, around 2 or 3am bah."
She told me that I may have to sleep outside, but I don't really mind sleeping outside anyway, at most I'll just go over to HRM's chalet and spend the night on the breakwater, looking at planes land again, and again, and again, and again, and, ya, again.
Then tomorrow's a busy day again. Tuck Wen's day.
Go Tuck Wen! Sports Class and CSS are behind you, always!
scribbled this at 1:39 pm by kS