theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, November 17, 2005

A start to the goodbyes, instead of cramping them all up into one entry, I'd guess the most proper thing to do, is to slowly thank the people I wanted to, and needed to.

----

Firstly, to the bunch of people who sticked with me through thick and thin.

Ruiming, I won't bother saying goodbye, I knew we'll be bestest of friends, time isn't a factor which would affect this friendship much.

Wilson, 4 long years and you're still resisting against my lame-assed mouth! Yup, see you around even when the going gets tough, the lameness will get going! Keep that nice guy in you alive!

Ivan Yeow, despite the inability to stand your singing, I managed to cope with everything else. Thanks for being there, creating leisure time within the hectic student life we've been in. Keep the basketball skills, improve exponentially!

Timothy, you monkey. 4 years of basketballing together had been a pleasure. Make sure you'll beat me in the near future, hahaz. I'll be keeping an eye on you! You got the potential and moves, practice!

Hei Wai! I'll be aiming to get to the same JC as you, so close friends we remain. Will look forward to another 2 years with you and your lameness too, and remember, your house is still a camping spot for us!

Gabriel, the guy who is my partner in crime in aquiring crappy clips and stuff from the net. Basketball pal, play with you soon and also in the future, ok? Don't become a nerd or fly off elsewhere!

----

Second, the people who keep me going in spite of the pressure, I'm where I am now thanks to you!

Thomas, thanks for the words of wisdom during lessons! Your knowledge level certainly pulled my grades up, and it's proven this year when I was seated next to you. Continue the good work, and onward you go!

Cheryl. Whoa, you are one hardworking girl you know that? Sitting between you and Thomas is already 75% of the reasons for my improvement! You influential person, made me into a nerd! Nah, just kidding. Continue the hard work, and your future is darn bright!

David Kwok, the person who took in all my crap in secondary 3 and my good buddy. Thanks for the encouragement and help in my school work and such, and keep those matter-of-factly politically upright cracks coming! I'll be there to listen to those again!

Tuck Wen, one of the reasons why sports class life is so darn enjoyable. It's E here who would become the first Campus Superstar! When you win, please remember us over here, ok?

Nicole. You're the bird if Mr Yong say you are. Fellow expedition member, and also nice pal to have. Can take in all my crap and still whack afterwards. Rare find. Well, she's thick skinned, so can expect alot. Continue chirping!

Hafizah, ah lian. Great pal to lame around with too! You continue the hard work ya? Don't forget to cultivate the lameness in you too, so next time at least will have topics to crap about!

Keng Hwee. Yup Kelly here was good at encouraging others to work hard for their exams. Hahaz. I can't say I'll do super well, but I'll do better than prelims for this! Thanks for the encouragement!

Groups:

Rest of Winning11, please do not think that you are less important in my life. You are unique, and for that fact, all my energy I channel to my work, I gain from each and every one of you. Thanks for being a peer and a teacher, and there for all races and challenges!

Gang of 2/5'03, you guys continued to rock 4/5'05 ya? Still a united bunch of people with special abilities. I would never forget the times we had been through, and will always remember all of you as the lamest friends anyone could ask for.

Cybernauts, continue to work hard, and keep that spirit alive! I guess I'll see you all next year when I make trips back to CSS. To the pioneers, it's been a pleasure working with all of you especially in Secondary 1. Learnt lots of skills from you guys in that fruitful year.

----

21 hours 50 mins remaining.

----

****
To be continued
****

scribbled this at 8:15 pm by kS