theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, November 11, 2005

Today was E Maths and Combined Humanities.

2 subjects are reportedly missing in action.

E Maths seems to be a major casualty in it's war against Kang Sheng. Paper 2 is killed while paper 1 appears to suffer fatal wounds, whereabouts are unknown but are known to be travelling back to Cambridge. My forces will not track them down to destroy, their wounds are severe enough.

Okay, over. E Maths and Combined Humanities are over. The sciences and additional maths are here to invade our territory next. The winner will be decided in a week long war of pens, pencil, diagrams, papers, papers and more papers.

7 days. 7 more days to chaos dimension.

Literature is quite easily done today. I almost did 2 section one questions. Luckily I flipped to see the back and found the section 2. Did set text and poem. Found it quite easy, even better than mid-year. Hopefully it'll pull my social studies up too, and get me a C6.

Planned november 18th to be a day to remember. With dismissal at 6pm, I don't think I'll be going home that day. It's mayhem day. A day to spend with the rest of the people I've been with for 2 years, and more. Movies will be a major contributing factor that day, or should I say night. Let's hope our plans will go well.

7 more days. Do I sound like the Sadako thingy? The killer video tape then got this guy call you and say that you got 7 more days to live. I've got 7 more days till I'm resurrected.

Hang in there guys! Weekends are here, so relax abit and do more revision. It's the last stretch! 7 more days till our entry proof(s) burn in hell!

scribbled this at 6:03 pm by kS