theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Natural Vegetation.
Amazon Rainforest Case Study.
Rivers.
Oil Plantation Agriculture.
Natural Resources.
Brunei Oil Case Study.

I did not even need to look at the weather studies and population question.

Geography is surely my R1, in place of my combined humanities.

Weathering did not even came out. My physical is nearly shattered by that fact. Yet luckily they did not combine climatic hazards with natural vegetation and amazon, or I'll be a goner. Luckily, rivers stood alone from coasts, and pity it did not include weathering. Rivers gave it away, the people at cambridge decided to test on drainage pattern and mostly upper course. And to think that we pick up drainage pattern as a topic which would not come out, but it did, and it's easy. Dendritic and Trellis.

Natural resources turned into a nuclear reactor question again. It's luck that they did not combine it with development, or I'm a goner too. That question and oil plantation would be my ultimate combination for human, and it came out! Bless my luck, and it could be that social studies is too darn impossible to be my R1.

Literature tomorrow, I've quite given up on it since my combined humanities is not going to be counted in my R5. So E Maths is getting a secure A1 stamp on it tomorrow. I could say that I'm quite well-prepared for it already. It's just regurgitation of the skills. Thanks to the spotting of topics for E Maths by the Maths department, I already had a rough gauge of the difficulty level of the paper for tomorrow.

8 more days. 8 more days to total chaos.

Good luck tomorrow.

scribbled this at 7:22 pm by kS