Tuesday, November 08, 2005
I'm bored of studying. So I'm thinking of all the stuff I could do after the exams, and some of them I'll be doing.
Gather all my secondary school books, chunk them one side, and wait for dust to settle on them.
Give my room a makeover.
Get a larger study table for the new year.
Sit in front of the computer all day, doing nothing but watch LOST and all the anime I've downloaded.
Play mahjong and poker cards with friends all day.
Go for a new no sleep record ( TO BEAT 57hrs).
Get up early in the morning and play basketball all the way to night time.
Gather a group of hungry friends to play SHI ZHI LU KOU.
Ghost hunting at night.
More expeditions with the expedition team.
Whine over Naruto to get past filler episodes.
Prepare for chalets.
Prepare for prom nite.
Prank call other people for fun.
Go Hei Wai's house to play all day.
Play pool.
Wake others up in the middle of the night and go for a night chat.
Go back to school and mess around with the security guards.
Screw around with the facilities in school.
Play block catching all over again at different condos this time round.
Play badminton with the usual bunch of people.
Go out for more movies.
Visit the Sikh Temples in Singapore.
Laugh at Shiks*.
Visit all the exhibitions there is on show.
Watch EPL with friends, and crap stupid stuff while at it.
Make another list of what to do.
AKA, getting a LIFE.
One life, live it.
****If you are interested in participating in any of the above mentioned events after Os, do tell me. The more the merrier.
scribbled this at 4:58 pm by kS