Monday, November 07, 2005
It's a pretty frustrating day. Finally it's over.
I screwed up my social studies papers today, and I mean screw up. I went through a brain block during the exam, and it's partially due to the fact that the topics I've studied hard in did not came out. In the end I landed with Sri Lanka Conflict, which I'm rusty in but no choice, it's the best there I can do.
My source based is screwed too. I can't think properly while doing it. I don't know what I'm writing, but the words just flowed. In the end, what's there is crap, and what's ought to be there isn't.
Gone case, social studies. Sorry Mrs Png.
E Maths Paper 1 is easy for me. It seem fairly easy to score full marks, so can expect a high overall score in order to get a A1. I'll have to study hard for paper 2 too, I won't let my failure in Social Studies sink into my other subjects.
Combined Humanities, you have not seen my last. I'll show you my literature is better and will pull up my Comb Humans even though it won't be used as my R1 or even in my R5. I'll just scrap a pass hopefully.
I hate afternoon papers.
It's a miracle to be still blogging these few days. Good luck people.
scribbled this at 8:56 pm by kS