theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Kang Sheng, setting realistic goals are part and parcel of life.

Yet sometimes, you have to differ from the norm and get a faraway target.

My chemistry, I'll aim for an A1.

It isn't impossible, to think of it. I've bucked up from a C6 to an A1 before, for Geography, and C6 to A2 for Physics.

Why not for chemistry? Because there is too little time now to consider getting a distinction for a subject you don't even understand, not to mention whether I like the sucject or not.

Why the need to strive in chemistry now? Due to the nature of the subject with it being the core of many sciences related industries in the future, holding onto chemistry is a key to the development of better future in the making. It is a card which allows access to many different areas in science, thus an importance.

Since the JCs I've seen had yet planned a H1 chemistry class, I decided to fully fledge myself to cope with this subject. There's no choice now, no turning back. A week to Os, and I'm making such a decision now, there's no time to waste.

I can't rely on my Combined Humanities any longer, and decided that I won't drop nor pay much attention to it. I'll be just another player in the subject, getting nowhere near a distinction, nor getting a fail. I'll satisfy myself with just a pass in the subject.

I halfed my L1R5, unrealistically, I will half it again.
English A2, A/E Maths Geography Physics Chemistry A1, MT B3 and CH C5.
L1R5 - 7

However, this isn't the matrix, so I'll probably be setting my sights on these.
English B3, A/E Maths Geography Physics A1, Chemistry A2, MT B3 and CH C6.
L1R5 - 10

Single digit is easy to get? Yeah. When you work for it.

Chemistry Practical's over. 30% of my marks had been decided today, for chemistry.

I won't get a single mark deducted for Physics. I'll show the old baldies at Cambridge what being solid in the subject means. Here's a question for their dumb red rich asses.

Describe when is meant by the term "being solid" in terms of kinetic theory of matter. (100m)

scribbled this at 10:09 pm by kS