theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, October 20, 2005

If I could be the wind,
To be the everlasting air you breathe,
Could I refresh your life and make your life fuller?


To me right now, even at such a crucial moment of my life when my future depends every second I spend now, I couldn't help but sense a feeling of worry. It is not whether I'll do well, and not whether you will too, for I know you are a much higher achiever than me. It is the worry whether I'll be leading the same solitary life as I am now, for such a life isn't as meaningful as one which I had before.

An eternity in a moment, and a moment in an eternity.

Two phrases, looking almost exactly the same, yet quite different to the last inference obtainable from the phrase itself.

Yet, I could say this for sure. I hope that the time, the moments we spend would be one in an eternity, and not be my eternity in a moment.

I'm never good with mushy language. But you know the same as I, that I'm still here, that I still adore you.

Magical Love.
Illusional Love.
True Love.

--------------------------------------------

Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
Westlife / Phil Collins

How can I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace
When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh
You're the only one who really knew me at all

How can you just walk away from me,
when all I can do is watch you leave
Cos we've shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears
You're the only one who really knew me at all

So take a look at me now, oh there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
just the memory of your face
Ooh take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space
And you coming back to me is against the odds and that's what I've got to face

I wish I could just make you turn around,
turn around and see me cry
There's so much I need to say to you,
so many reasons why
You're the only one who really knew me at all

So take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me, just the memory of your face
Now take a look at me now, cos there's just an empty space

But to wait for you, is all I can do and that's what I've got to face
Take a good look at me now, cos I'll still be standing here
And you coming back to me is against all odds
It's the chance I've gotta take

Take a look at me now

--------------------------------------------

scribbled this at 9:32 pm by kS