theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, October 17, 2005

To think that life now still continues as it used to, that I'm still here typing lines after lines into my blog.

Thinking back, I can truly say I learn more than just subjects and knowledge of what we need in the future for university studies.

I learn more than just morals and how to deal with different kinds of people.
I learn more than just the importance of friendships and relationships.
I learn more than just how to live my life to the fullest.
I learn more than what the school offers within its compound.
I learn life itself.

I look back to my past.
A little guy who first tried on his blue uniform with shorts.
Thinking that the breast pocket is way too big for the body.
And I got over it.

I look back to my past.
A small figure in a big school, wanting to make a difference.
In the way of a freshman breaks through the ice to achieve.
And I did.

I look back to my past.
A talkative student always trying to create humour, laughter in the class.
The way a nerdy boy wants to be a joker.
And I hope I did, to an extent.

I looked back to my past.
A hater of the subjects he took, and failed most of them in the end.
Like most of his classmates who slacked off.
And it created me.

I looked back to my past.
A bloody incident with a faraway guy, ended in deeper friendship.
Unintentional conditions, which sheds my blood at the back of the class.
And it healed, not hurting anymore.

I looked back to my past.
A doubtful decision, on whether to join a special class.
Agreed to it, the challenge unfolds itself for a slacker like me.
And I reaped what I sowed, thankfully.

I looked back to my past.
A special camp, where our distant friendship ended in a close circle of teammates.
Encouraged each other, our team move on to conquer all obstacles.
And I fell for you, then and again.

I looked back to my past.
A third year in a school, ended with a bang, and poor academic performance.
Motivated, I stayed on course, knowing where I want to go.
And I'll surpass you, I promised myself I will.

I looked back to my past.
A start anew for the last year in a special school, knowing our days are numbered.
Constraints in time, I still take time to think about you.
And I delayed, and delayed the moment, wondering why.

I looked back to my past.
A happy start, and a shocking end, to a short and unrelentless time spent with you.
Knowing what we want, we took different paths, only that I hope that it'll cross again.
And I still hope, for I still love.

I looked back to my past.
A wonderous course, an about-turn in life I took during a life-changing event.
Goal is the way forward, and I wanted more than just a fairy tale life.
And you are more than my goal, you're my dream.

I looked back to my past.
A disappointing end to half a year, underperforming and yet slowly improving.
Lit, a fire in me, to prove myself to be able to perform.
And I still look to surpass you.

I looked back to my past.
A surprising results for prelims, and yet not good enough for most colleges.
Nothing I felt, in doing better, yet I'm just motivated to do better.
And I hope you'll do too, for I want you to be there.

I looked back to my past.
A big dreamer in both academic and emotional aspects of a teenager.
Actions which are indecisive and reckless to create havoc in utterly everything.
And I just wish for a second chance, though it's hard to come by.

I looked back to my past.
And all I see, is the way I paved for the future I want to tread.

scribbled this at 10:23 pm by kS