theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, October 10, 2005

Sometimes, people like me stress ourselves with additional problems. Not academically nor socially, but more of personality.

Sometimes it just feels weird, waking up in the morning, and looking into the mirror, that familiar face seems all so far. That he looks much older than before, and his features seemed to have aged a year in a day, that's how I feel like now, a day each seem to crawl like a year, slowly slowly passing by.

Though life itself seems all so miserable now, coupled with the monotony and sleepless nights giving way to the dawn of another clockwork day, meaning and purpose diminishes to the minimal. I'm losing all my energy in a exponential graph, tired-ness and loss sets in to fill its space. Sapped.

How many times have we told ourselves, that the journey ends only after the O Levels and not the prelims, I guess I'm falling into the trap teachers had repeatedly told us about, and it seems all so frightening now that the 'O's are drawing into a 2 weeks countdown.

I've moved on to a new phase in my life, which I would name as "Echotericationism". A state of mental delusion that all matter around you seems so far and distant, where you feel increasing exhaustion day after day and just hope that the tomorrow is one without another tomorrow. It makes one think about his or her future and past, comparing them in order to contrast the difference he could make to write his own history, and yet gives up upon seeing the amount of self-history he has to make.

Lack of focus.
Lack of faith.
Lack of touch.
Lack of proper mindset.
Lack of lame attitude.
Lack of interest.
Lack of knowledge.
Lack of courage.
Lack of laughter.
Lack of smiles.
Lack of power.
Lack of strength.
Lack of everything.

Everything lacks you.

You're the meaning in my life, you're my inspiration.

I still stand by my words, no matter how harsh the conditions may get, I'll be running this marathon of broken glass with you, for you.

Stay there for me, trapped in a memory.

------------------------------------------

My head hurts. Real badly.

------------------------------------------

scribbled this at 9:29 pm by kS