theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm going to span out my revision more carefully this time around. I won't concentrate on areas I'm weak in, but rather, give it an all-round emphasis on the subject in order to push up the grades of all my subjects, retaining A1s and having more of them in the process.

A Maths and E Maths

This will be the first 2 subjects on the line, where I need to secure A1s, badly. So I'm going to work on this during school time, since the banding is going to take place and the pace is promising to push me harder, so I just have to follow the flow of the lessons, and give in abit more effort, that should do. I can't afford to put in too much in maths, I still have other subjects.

English

I'm not in K Lim's remedial. I'm just one of the mid range players in the cohort. Well, in any case, I really want to join with the upper band of K Lim's remedial, just to see if I can cope with her lessons and work. She can move at a fast pace, I just hope I can catch up. Personally, I'm not good in english, but that doesn't stop me from pursuing the best in the class, and trying to keep pace behind them.

Physics

Constant practice now will really come in handy. I'll get more papers from Mdm Quek, doing them over a span 2 papers a week. Questions will be answered. Doubts clarified. I won't be going at a pace I went during the September break, but I'll move at a steady pace in order to keep time open for other subjects.

Chemistry

For chemistry, I think I'll need help. I'll get the papers done and go through them with someone strong in Chemistry (perhaps Thomas?). Hey, you'll explain why I'm wrong and teach me the right ways to do them right? Can endure 3 weeks of this? Chemistry's your passion.

Geography

I had luckily received an A1 in geography this prelims, now since I'm there already, I won't let it slip back down again. I'm banking on Human Geography for sure, so what I have to do now is enforce my answering skills to boost my confidence, my weakness is always that I do not answer the question directly. Since my weakness is known, solution would have to be formed. And I just got the solution right here in my mind : Practice. As for Physical Geography, I'll make sure my facts are there. I'll make sure I'm solid enough for them to be unable to mark me down. My weakness is my memory for Physical Geography.

Combined Humanities

Frankly speaking, I've given up hope for this subject. But a U(Ungraded) on my result slip would really look ugly. So I'll put in the effort needed in order to get a B4 at least. Literature must pull me up.

So my expectations will be:

English - A2/B3
Chinese - B3
E Maths - A1
A Maths - A1
Chemistry - A1/A2
Physics - A1
Geography - A1
Combined H. - B4

L1R5 :
Max - 7 (after CCA pts : 5)
Min - 9 (after CCA pts : 7)

GOAL : NJC

scribbled this at 10:29 am by kS