theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Argh!

I got an A2 for physics, 73.0%. Flunk it hard. Expecting a high A1. After Mdm Quek marked the scripts stricter, I found myself to have lost 4 marks in my practical, 4 CRUCIAL MARKS!! Both my practical questions scored 13/15, then after the stricter marking, my marks went down to a 9/15 and a 13/15. Can believe it!

I got to say that I'm quite pleased with my results overall, but there's still room for improvement. I got an L1R5 of 15 points.

I could have worked hard and get a A1(after moderation) for A Maths, which could have reduced my L1R5 to 12.

I could have read the summary question more thoroughly and give it more time, so that I can score a B3 or even an A2, which would (addition to the above) taken me to an L1R5 of a possible 10.

Well, no use crying over spilt milk. I'll work hard for my O levels! Even if I won't get good results for myself, I'll get them for my teachers, friends who supported me through thick and thin, my mum, my dad who went so far in order to put 3 great meals on the table, and of course,

you.

scribbled this at 4:06 pm by kS