theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Got back most of the papers already. There's just Physics left.

I did partially below my expectations and others abit above. Here's the breakdown.

ENGLISH - B4 (If not, C5's lowest I'll go, but most probably is B4)
I thought I could managed a B3 or an A2. I got 19/30 for both compo and functional writing. Promising enough, I got a 18/25(after increment) for the passage based questions. It seemed as though I could manage another surprise, but it came as shock. I failed my summary badly, getting a 10/25. Terribly disappointed. This will not happen in O levels again. Never would I allow another section to pull down my overall marks again.

CHINESE - B3
Need I say anymore? It's O levels mid-year score.

A MATHS - B4
Terribly disappointed in this. I screwed this up most probably due to my carelessness and concept problems with surds, indices and functions. I'm weak in those areas, I admit, but I'm going to get an A1 for it in O levels, no less than that. I'll not let Ms Chua down, I'm going to solidify my foundations before my Os.

E MATHS - A1
Well, no surprises. I nearly got an A2. Don't mention that already. I also need to make sure this will be a A1 subject. I have to. Same will apply to E Maths as A Maths, I'll solidify my foundations before moving on.

COMBINED HUMANITIES - D7
I expected a C5 in this, but it ended up that this prelims would not be the record breaking FIRST TIME that I passed the subject since secondary 3. Well, I got a 19/50 for Social Studies, and I wanted a 31/50 for Literature. I prayed hard, but as there is no Gods nor miracles nor divine intervention, I ended up with a 30/50. missing the passing grade by 1 MARK!!

GEOGRAPHY - A1
Pure luck. I took up Human Section, and I passed the test, barely. It's my MCQ that pushed me up really, I got a 38/40, astonishingly. It pushed me to get a 74.7 percentile, and Mr Chan say it'll be rounded up, so another 75% A1. I'll continue working hard, I promise, Mdm Ros!!

CHEMISTRY - C6
Well, another disappointment overall. Expected at least a B4, yet I didn't get it. Well, I passed. Now it's time to get a distinction for it. Peer tutors, please queue up to teach me!! Just kidding.

PHYSICS - XX (Expecting A1)
I worked hard, focusing mainly on this for the September holidays. I wanted a A1 that badly!! Please give it to me!!

L1R4 : 4+1+1+3+4 = 13
L1R5 (taking that physics is A1) : 4+1+1+1+3+4 = 14

Mid year L1R5 : 28.

Well, it's a first big leap of my life. Now, it's time for the next.

Take time to look at this. It's truly a 5 star rated mime.
Torn Mime

scribbled this at 8:49 pm by kS