Friday, September 23, 2005
F**K!!!! WHAT'S IN MY F**KING HEAD!!!!!!!!!
ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
GET THE F**K OUT MY HEAD!!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!
I'm a voice in your head, and you're a voice in mine.
I can do what you want to do, F**k like you want to f**k, I am smart, I am capable, and most importantly I am free in all the sense that YOU are not.F**K OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kang Sheng is currently, recently and most prabably will be f**ked up for the next few days. He is experiencing uncomprehensible mental challenges and wishes to be left alone for the weekend without any interruption for a time of reflection and recollection.
Please don't f**k your nose into where it doesn't belong. Taking that these times are extremely tensional and emotional, he would not be able to hold up his dignity and frustration.
Have a nice day. F**k off.
scribbled this at 10:47 pm by kS