theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Second Thoughts about My F**CKED UP Life

I guess sometimes I am just super weird. I give in to most request, thinking twice, like everyone else. Yet sometimes I just plunge into action without the slightest of hint the consequences in stored. Then again, sometimes I just stood there staring at the floor thinking about nothing at all.

That's when it all began, the second thoughts my life, this f**ked up life I had.

I'm not me yet, I just found out.

I love the rain, yet I hate the cold.
I love the feeling when each droplet of rainwater hits my skin, yet I hate the feeling of getting wet.
I love the time now, yet I hate it as much in another sense.
I love the frequent glances seeing you smile, yet I hate my impatience and hesitation inside me.
I love, and yet, I came to hate as much as I had loved.

I am weird. Still need to think. Think, about what?

F**king thoughts, who cares.

scribbled this at 9:56 pm by kS