Friday, September 02, 2005
199th entry.
Another week passed. What a week I had. It certainly seemed like the fastest passing week in my entire 3 years and 8 months in Commonwealth. Lots of events, lots of fun, lots of thoughts.
Well, eventful week I had. Let's see, the week passed with English Prelims, Rehearsal for Teachers' Day Concert, ACES Day, Sean Chua hiding himself in our class, Teachers' Day Concert, IMM lunch, Mugging for Chemistry Prelim Practical, Chemistry Prelim Practical, West Mall Expedition.
English Prelims (Tuesday)
It went alright. Well, not much confidence to score well though, the comprehension passage is relatively hard. It's about racism and blacks, and many thought I would score as I'm quite racist. Well, it's about understanding the passage, and I could say that I can understand about 80% of the passage. The composition is relatively easy. Expected harder situational writing for the paper itself, and it's a Letter of Recommendation, which is as expected. How many variations can a situational writing have?
Rehearsal for Teachers' Day Concert (Tuesday)
Went relatively well. At the last part when Shahid supposed to sing with Mdm Asnida and when there isn't any teachers around, we played a fool. Well, that's the stress relief from our part. How bad can the concert get anyway?
ACES Day (Wednesday)
It's quite a stupid dance. Well, it ended swiftly, at least. The main highlight is obviously Tuck Wen, who goes grooving like we had never seen him before. Addition, I finally got my 9th position prize for Cross Country, but I didn't get the team medal.
Sean Chua hiding himself in our class (Wednesday)
Yes. Muscle man smuggled himself into his old school and sat at the back of the class. He p0n tang-ed Junior College school, to come for a literature lesson with Ms Kelly Lim, running out when Mdm Quek announced something to the class. The back row consists of (on usual days) Cheryl, Me, Thomas and Shima. However, that day was Cheryl, Thomas, Sean Chua, Shima and Me. Well, reporting strength would be interesting. Strength 38, present...39?
Teachers' Day Concert (Wednesday)
It went very very smoothly. We came up with some super impromptu, every single one got tricked. w00tx! Thomas walked into the hall, singing "My Bonny lies over the Ocean", but nobody heard as the wireless hands-free microphone isn't working. So the other end signaled him in, so he continued to walk backstage to get his microphone fixed. It happened very quickly, and Kuan Hui and I came up with the idea of saying that he's heading towards the wrong class. The school laughed along. Unexpected circumstance, excellent finish. Before we knew it, we are already wishing the Teachers' a happy teachers' day on stage. Well, it's the end. Thanks, class for staging such a wonderful skit. Thanks Nic, Haikal, Thomas, Hei Wai for developing the skit into such a hilarious one. Actually, I wouldn't mind doing it again, after Os.
IMM lunch (Wednesday)
Nothing much to say about this. Just that I got a relatively cheap meal as compared to Kuan Hui, Preetpal SINGH and Luo Sheng. Worth the price tag for a hearty meal. Talked alot of crap, crapped alot of stuff. Well, didn't visit Primary School. What's the use? I rarely keep in touch with anyone from primary school anymore, just an occasional hello and goodbye to passing recognisable friends.
Mugging for Chemistry Prelim Practical (Thursday)
Studied thoroughly for QA. Went to library to study for awhile, left in about an hour homebound. What else do you expect? The title already tells you about what I did, and there's nothing interesting about mugging. Nothing at all.
Chemistry Prelim Practical (Today)
It went well. It's easier than expected. I nearly flaunted my VA with the calculation. I was careless and typed 0.0504/0.002 instead of the correct 0.0504/0.022, giving me a 25.2 instead of a 2.29. Luckily I'm not as dumb as in the past, and I corrected my mistake and moved on. Well, it isn't everyday, or anyday, when you pass by hydrochloric acid with a concentration of 25.2mol/dm3.
West Mall Expedition (Today)
Got nothing on, after the quarantine. So I slacked around in the canteen for awhile, then headed to West Mall to purchase a present for Peishan which Nicole and Meiqi suggested. En route, met Tanner and Sok Leng, who were also meeting Bird and friends. Have lunch with Willy and friends at KFC, ate quite alot. Then proceeded to follow them to float around shops to find a suitable present for Peishan. They settled for a, ahem, better not say first. Then while we're at Comics Connection, Thomas arrived. Went Swensens to have Ice Cream (duh..) called Earthquake, and some side dishes which I would have to refuse to comment on. Well, here's a picture of me with the Earthquake.

That's all for the events. I've created a short Video Clip of our class entitled "4/3 Ultimate Lameness", it's 26.2mb, so whoever wants it, get it from me. Well, tomorrow I'll be heading to Suntec for Comex 2005, and a Science Exhibition somewhere there too.
A song I find, quite, nice. Here you go.

Tired. Until next time.
scribbled this at 10:39 pm by kS