Saturday, August 20, 2005
197th entry.
This is just another boring entry. Making a pathway to the big 200th entry.
Went City Harvest to crap today. Well, I'm quite quiet this time around, mainly due to the fact that I'm starting to open up to the religion, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to join City Harvest. I won't. I never will. Today's service seemed quite cool actually, it's better than the last service I went to. The preacher is quite funny. He spoke of one thing. Love. It did link directly to God, but he spoke of some other aspects which I totally agree with him on.
Love is acceptance, and that the body isn't meant to accept rejections. Nobody wants to get rejected. That's a fact.
Love is accountability. This, I will not elaborate, as it is quite spiritual.
Love is affirmation. To show and prove that one is loved and being loved, that is affirmation. I'm sure this is true. I know it.
The speaker is funny and lame, and perhaps this service I'll remember more fondly than the first one. Other than the speech of tongues, I find the service rather fine. However, I still bear a grudge against you, City Harvest. Getting a good guest speaker doesn't make you good, you're just a Titanium Structure without any holiness. It's just emptiness. There's nothing special about you, there's nothing in you.
"I'm shattered. I truly am. I wonder why is everything happening in such a manner since the beginning, and how would it be in the end. I'm saddened by words, then I'm hurt of thoughts, I'm stabbed by feelings, and I'm killed by feelings. Sometimes, you seemed so near that I thought it would be absurbly easy to reach, while at other times, you were so far that it's impossible to reach."Deja Vu.
scribbled this at 11:37 pm by kS