theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, August 18, 2005

196th entry.

It's another day. Out of another week. Of another fortnight. Of another month. Of another term. Of another year. Just another day, always just another day.

Well, an update on my health. Critical. I'm not that ill, but the sore throat is getting from bad to worse. The doctor prescribed me 56 tablets of antibiotics, to be taken 4 times a day, 2 tablets each time. I was awed by the amount of tablets I've received. The first thing I ask myself, is whether my sore throat is that serious? Well, the sore throat is developing into a pretty bad cough, and coupled with slight sinus, it's not helping me.

Something stupid happened due to the cold and my cough today. While at Lakeside MRT, taking the escalator up to the platform, I had wanted to sneeze. Yet when I almost sneezed, I coughed pretty badly. I got pains in my sides, and shocked at what came out. I expected a sneeze and what emerged is a cough, it gives myself that raised eyebrow expression. It's not only my mentality that's split, I think the coordination between my bodily functions are pretty screwd up too.

My fungal-infected feet is the same. I gotten only 2 tubes of Mycoban. Well, it's quite alot better than 3 to 4 days ago, when it was bleeding similar to the pre-cross country infection. That was not a good sign. So I decided to make a multi-purpose trip to the doctor at the polyclinic. For dianogsis of my cough, read above. The doctor said that my feet is considered quite a severe infection, while I told him of my previous doctor visit, he chuckled when I told him I had to take medicine for the fungal infection.

What's wrong with me?

Still broken, yet mending.

scribbled this at 11:07 pm by kS