theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

195th entry.

I thought my feet had recovered. However, it's been getting from bad to worse now, even worse than before the cross country. It is evident that the fungi had creeped up to just below my toenails, and the skin is flaking off like nobody's business. Bleeding is common, so is the pus. I find it disgusting to discover, again and again, that the socks I've worn to sch were yellow at the base when I took them off at home, due to the pus. There's no pain in them now, just itch and everything.

Got to see a doctor tomorrow, getting at least 4 tubes of the anti-fungal cream I had the last time, hopefully no antibiotics, and some bandages and tips. Getting some medicine for my bad throat too. My health is in a crisis now, and I should do everything in my power, to recover as soon as possible. Time should not be wasted on these continuous illnesses. Nothing can get me now, not now.

I seriously wondered if my feet is alright.

scribbled this at 10:52 pm by kS