Wednesday, August 10, 2005
This will be the 188th post in this Special Space of Mine, and also my 237th post inclusive of all my other blogs such as thomsonooi.blogspot.com and withinthomsonooi.blogspot.com, both which had been shut down on Feburary 8th 2005.
I could still remember, how I shut them down because of you. I'm not complaining, I'm fine with shutting them down. Well, this blog is doing fine for half a year, there's no reason to look back to think that the other two blogs are better, because they are not. Half a year to have 188th posts, it's calculated to be 1.030136986301369863013698630137 posts a day, isn't it a busy blog? No wonder it's called my Special Space.
So, half a year had went past both of us now, with as little events between us. It's not so much a good half-year, but nonetheless, a recovering one. Neither do I now, look forward to the future, nor wished to retreat to the very past. The present is always the key to change ones life, and his own future. I shall keep myself to the present, instead of seeking the future.
Muddlehead. I'm a fool. Utter stupidity.
Foolish mortals! Have you not seen past the light as I had?
scribbled this at 11:00 pm by kS