Tuesday, August 09, 2005
I had never expected most of the events which had ever happened to me. I had always placed consideration before actions, and yet all I yield for results, are constant failures. I had never seen the light of the glory of success, and yet, I wished not to enjoy the torturous depths of failure.
I had always thought of myself as someone unique, for there can only be a singular person, only one who is myself sharing the same physical and mentally programming. I wished to raise this unique-ness, yet I failed. When I failed, I meant to say that I had put in my best efforts in order to change something, and with the considerations and thoughts put into it, my confidence of success has been boosted. However, the results are never what I had expected. Failures after failures, rarely a single success, lead me to where I am now. Fear of the world and its worldly triads, rejection, seperation, loss of direction and freedom. I can't seem to put myself out of such a depth of pressure.
"I can't even reach the clouds. Who am I to have the expectations of aiming for the Heavens, the point where no one could ever reach?"There's no need for aims if you know that you can't achieve it. Unreachable. Whom shall I seek, to raise me up? Where is the one person out there, who can make my dreams come true, who can heal the wounds and bring me the joys of initial success? Where are you?
I know, you are nowhere. And I shouldn't expect a miracle to happen between us. Like I've said, I failed. Though I'll never accept my failure as a sign of defeat, it scarred me with an important warning.
"You are the Heavens, the point where you stand no one could reach. I thought I could reach you, and thus I aimed to achieve. When I tried, I barely reached the clouds, I barely touched them. You seemed to be unreachable, and I know now, you are. However, note this, that there will be a time when I will reach you, and when that time comes, it'll be the point when time stops, and that, will be our little place called Heaven."
scribbled this at 12:12 pm by kS