Sunday, August 07, 2005
Well, it's not that I'm free, but I decided to create a class blog in order to satisfy the growing number of bloggers in our class. The link is on the right side, number one on the list. Feel free to visit the champions' blog. I'm being shameless, but we really are champions.
Anyway, tomorrow is Awards Day. Red will be everywhere. I spent $8 at a pasar malam at Jurong East MRT Station, just to buy a red T-shirt, as the other 2 doesn't fit. One is the 2/5 class tee shirt, which is almost the same as the 3/3 class tee now. The other is a Liverpool jersey, which may fit Hei Wai. Anyway, Tuck Wen's going to hate me if I wore Liverpool, so heck. I bought a simple one with a 'A' in the front. See it for yourself tomorrow.
Other than studying today, I visited a church unlike City Harvest. It's Calvary Pandan Bible Presbyterian Church, it's quite a nice place to be, considering it is a Church, and that I'm a free thinker. The preaching by the pastor is seriously meaningful, giving me thoughts about my life, but it's like slowly filling an empty cup. Should this persist, I may be a Christian in a few years time. Just Kidding.
Religion aside, I found that I'm abit sick. As in really ill. I keep getting quick bouts of fever around 37.3 degrees Celcius, which only subsides and comes back again. I wonder why, but it's causing dizziness.
scribbled this at 10:34 pm by kS