Saturday, August 06, 2005
Anyway, I forgot to mention, well, it's abit obvious anyway, that our class won the Secondary 3,4 and 5 classes to nick the title of Level Champions. Good job for all runners! Though it's quite expected for us to win the event, it's just memorable for I have been running for the winning class for 4 consecutive years.
Secondary 1 Boys Champions 2002 : 1/5 (Unranked)
Secondary 2 Boys Champions 2003 : 2/5 (14th)
Secondary 3 Boys Champions 2004 : 3/3 (5th)
Secondary 3/4/5 Boys Champions 2005 : 4/3 (9th)
While, I must say that alot of us have made dramatic improvements in the run. Haikal, Shahid and Syamil were strong. However, I must really take my hat off to David. I had never seen someone who had made so much improvement, jumping till 10th position! He had really improved beyond recognition. More ever, out of the 11 boys who ran, the maximum number we can have, 8 of our boys took top 20 positions, while 2 others got 23rd and 26th respectively, and one succumbed to aids. Well, it's the effort being put in, that makes us the top. We will always be top, we're shadowless.
We do not fear the dark, but rather, the light. We do not fear what we can't do, but what we can do with our maximum potential. We are 3/3'04 and 4/3'05. No matter what, we'll be the top.This Annual Cross Country Championships marks the end of a memorable chapter to the interschool sporting event of the year, and for us, of the time we had spent in Commonwealth Secondary.
We'll be the best, ever with the best.
scribbled this at 3:22 pm by kS