Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Actually, it's Wednesday now. Though I'm blogging for Tuesday. It's 1.36am.
Anyway, I'll just mention yesterday as today in the post.
So, today, we can return home early due to a course or meeting for the teachers. I, being quite brain dead after maths, decided for once to return home early to get a nap. So typical day without remedial, I walked out of school with Hei Wai, took a crowded 187 to the Parc Oasis stop (as usual) got down the bus as I was feeling very very bored. Instead, I decided to take any bus from there excluding 333 and 99. Well, me and Hei Wai crapped a while at the bus stop until a 198 came along, and I boarded. Surprise me, Tan Jun Zhong was sitting there. Then, we got along for a while, talked about stuff and even more crap. Decided we were bored, and that I'm not feeling drowsy anymore, so went to Jurong Point to continue crapping. We walked in a way that we do not know where we're going, this type of walking has another term called floating about. So we floated up to 3rd storey to Popular and Comics Connection, then floated down to basement (saw Kai Yan and, I think, her mother) for absolutely no reason at all. Then decided to float out of Jurong Point and back home.
That's such a boring life.
So at home, I reflection on what happened in school today, and what could happen. Then I thought of what Mdm Ros said about no time, only time for chatting and blogging, but no time for studies. Find it quite comical instead, that Mdm Ros should mention blogging.
After reflecting, I went for a nap at around 5pm and woke up at 11.37pm. I got frustrated as I missed a medication slot, supposed to take 4 times a day, now I only took three. What the heck, it's just problem with my feet, not like it's going to get amputated if I don't follow the prescription.
Set the functional writing question. It's quite crappy considering that I set it half-awake, so going to get it vetted by Ms Lim tomorrow, or today.
Gosh, how am I going to keep awake tomorrow in school if I continue this nocturnal cycle of life? Still has Night Study Scheme tomorrow, in preparation of the mock paper on Thursday. Doubt it'll be any help though, it's ENGLISH PAPER 1, and it's to be done in an hour 20 mins.
"I had a good dream. I dreamt of you. That's good."Mind clock reset : 10pm, Tuesday
Mental Alarm clock : 5am, Wednesday
Ok. I'm screwing myself up, so reset my clock, and now I'm going back to slumberland.
"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. I can see all obstacles in my way."
scribbled this at 1:35 am by kS