theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Today I went for the night study scheme. It isn't as bad as I thought actually, and I quite find it very useful, so I'll continue to do this, maybe even extending it to all week long. I accomplished much today during the study hours allowed at night, yet not enough. Finally, I'm panicking about being short of time.

While I am studying today, I was not distracted by the surrounding too, which was quite a miracle considering it's a canteen area. Actually felt uncomfortable sitting so long on the cold hard bench, but it keeps me awake, and that's all that matters, for now.

I recommend the night study scheme to anyone and everyone, though some may find it similar to studying at home, the atmosphere in the canteen at night, with people studying, was very different from during broad daylight, truly unlike the noisy place where we eat and hand around. Totally different.

Anyway, finally, the rightful heir to the throne will be back tomorrow. The return of the queen, etc etc. Yeah. Time to work hard again, for english. No longer will it be a free period of pronouncing "three", "thick", "tree" and "tick". I think I'm pretty prepared to face what the future lies.

Staying back again tomorrow. I wonder. I wonder.

"I'm still here. Standing here. Staying here. I'm not budging. I'm worried sick about everything now. Everything. I worry for you, I worry for myself, I worry... for us. Foolish me, I may be a fool, but a concerned fool I remain."

scribbled this at 10:21 pm by kS