theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Well, the release of the Mock Exam Papers today brought certain, or should I say, uncertainty.

I've underextimated the E Maths Paper, failing by half a mark. Disappointing. No doubt will have to solidify my foundations before the new load makes it crumble and collaspe.

One D7 (49%)

I've failed my Physics significantly to say I've underestimated the paper too. It's my concepts which makes the calculations impossible. Well, I'm cheered up as many had also failed the paper. I'm not that far behind though, and if the average for paper 2 is really 5/35, I'm almost twice the class's average. However, there's is certainly a whole world's room of improvement.

One F9 (38%)

I treated the geography paper with utmost care. I underestimated it once, thus it'll never happen again. Scoring C6 in Mid year, I jumped 4 points. Thomas is not human, scoring a 46/50 for the essay questions, that's why I keep shouting "Thomas! Go die la!!" in class. I got 37, as I misintepreted two parts of a question for the Agriculture essay, losing about 7 marks there. One more mark given would give me an A1, pity it never happened.

One A2 (73%)

Totally unexpected, I got a distinction in the english comprehension paper. I got an unexpected 19/25 for the short answer questions and 16.5/25 for my summary. I must buck up on my english summary writing already, it's been so long and yet I still score such low marks, the content of my summary is okay, getting 11/15 while my english usage gets a 5.5/10. It deprived me of an A1 in English.

One A2 (71%)

Still coming:

Sure-fails includes Chemistry.
Sure passes includes Literature and A Maths.

scribbled this at 9:16 pm by kS