theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'm not suppose to be blogging. Here's a short post to cure my boredom before I continue to log in more hours in the study log card. Yesterday studied till 1am to rush some stuff, logged in 7hours. Not bad actually.

The geography mock paper, after much reprimanding by Mdm Ros, became a much awaited paper to be viewed once again by us. It seemed easy, yet I hope I did not underestimate the paper like I did for the Mid-year examinations. I will not drop geography no matter what, as I cannot relie on my combined humanities for the much needed distinction for Humanities as one of the R5.

Well, DSA is ending soon. Hopes faded for me in getting a spot in HCI. Most probably is that I did not have any achievements listed under basketball though, but who cares. They trialed a lot of River Valley players, who are actually not too bad, though I beaten most of them in friendly match-ups. It's not called being egoistic or boastful. It's called raw skill, half-abilities and full capabilities. Them entering HCI basketball team shatters my hope of entering a good basketball team. Nevermind that, it's either HCI, or the place just across the road. Though the basketball team at NJC is truly one without recognition, I can enter just for the sake of a CCA in the future, if I ever get in there. There's still JAE and PAE.

Shouldn't worry about my JC entry first, should worry about my Os before I enter a JC, obviously, as it affects whether I can get into a JC in the first place. Preliminary Examinations are just around the corner, and that makes a big step towards entry too. Speaking of which, I modified my whiteboard on my study table, I'll upload some photos when I can get them.

Well, this seems pretty much for a Tuesday post. I'm catching up with lost time already, it certainly feels like it. I'm packing up for a lot more stress while I feel like coping with the present, certainly helps when you are motivated.

LOST spoilers:

The following are spoilers for this Thursday's LOST.

Iraqi "Said" will triangulate the signal of the source of the distress call, after which he'll be knocked out my a mystery person towards the end of the show.

Charlie had hard time trying to recover from heroin addiction, asks Locke for his heroin back, while Locke told him that this is part of struggle and he got to live with it. He also say that he would give Charlie back the drugs after the third time he asked him for it. This episode's flashbacks are all of Charlies, and his rock band Drive Shaft.

Charlie soon felt useless and started an argument with Jack in an unstable cave which collasped, trapping Jack while Charlie escaped. Michael, with 8 years of construction experience, led the people to dig a hole to get Jack out, who was pinned under a rock. Charlie summoned courage and climbed into the small hole, to Jack, and reached him following the caving in of the tunnel itself. Jack then noticed that he had dislocated his own shoulder, and had Charlie to help me jerk it back.

Charlie then found a way out through the top, while Kate and the rest had resumed clearing the caved-in tunnel.

That's about it.

scribbled this at 5:51 pm by kS