theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I just figured alot of stuff out in my mind. I went through, visually, of the conversations we had, and I remembered what we had told each other about. I understand. I still do. I hope you do.

I don't understand some information other people access in their minds mainly because I never had given such thoughts a single moment to process. Like sometimes, I just don't get it when in a basketball game, someone who needs to lay-up has to drive their large body mass into your position. One possible reason mainly could be that the opponent had a grudge against you and wants to hurt you real badly. I don't know for sure, but this suicidal damage seemed pretty dumb.

I always avoid my opponents whenever I'm controlling the ball, thus minising injuries while going for the ring. I figure that many would do as I, maybe I'm wrong. Such violent actions and styles do exist in the basketballing world.

Another is that why do people feel the need to create another way to say something when the original is already shorter. Most would know which example I'll use, it is by our principal, Mrs Teo.

Ever since she arrived at our school, she had no such word called "remedial" in her limited vocabulary. Thus, she uses a word not many would know, I don't even know such a word, called "Remediation". I'm not too sure about the spelling, as I don't know the word well. Looking up the dictionaries I had, I couldn't find such a word. I may need to confirm the spelling with her, even the letters she issues only carry the word "Remedial" and there isn't a trace of the word called "Remediation" or something. Her influence seemed contagious, even Bhai X and Mrs Terence had used the non-existant word.

Another, is why they ever combined secondary 3, 4, 5 in the Intra-School Cross Country Championships. I see no point in it, as the organisers would have planned enough time and resources to let the secondary 4 and 5s run a seperate race. Another is why the organisers had allowed the event to be non-complusory. This event is held in the spirit of sportsmanship, fairplay and competition. Giving them a reason not to run is like damaging the sewage system delibrately to disrupt the flow of drainage waters.

I just can't understand, the people who do not want to run still can jog or walk, they had never disallowed the joys of a brisk walk in the tracks, so why now?

scribbled this at 5:49 pm by kS