Saturday, July 02, 2005
I'm a spoiler. Well, if that's the term you use for those people who give the inside-peek into the later episodes of any shows. Yeah. I watched LOST ahead of schedule. Way way ahead. Channel 5 brought 1 episode a week with the initial 2 episodes start. Well, there's a total of 25 episodes in the first season, the last episode being a 2 hours special too, meaning episode 24 and 25 are together. Well, I've watched until episode 22. At the rate Channel 5 is going, currently 5 episodes have been aired. That makes me 17 episodes ahead on schedule.
If nothing disrupts the airing schedule, episode 22 would be on air shortly on 27th September 2005.
17 episodes. 17 weeks. taking 9 weeks for 2 months. I'm nearly 4 months ahead of schedule. Not bad actually, one episode averages 42 minutes and 30 seconds of actual show, that meaning excluding commercials, with the exception of the finale, a total of 1 hour 24 minutes and 10 seconds of aired time.
Take a look at my collection.

LOST, episode 6 airing shortly in 5 days time. Want to know what happened?
scribbled this at 9:10 pm by kS