theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, July 09, 2005

It's a weekend now, and I finally can blog again. It's been a long one week since I was able to come online due to the curfew I was forced to be put under. Well, at least I'm backed for a day or two, until I had to go offline for 5 more days again.

School's fine for the past week, everything seems to be going on normally. My study hours also increased significantly from the holidays, from 57 for the holidays to 21 last week. I've already logged in 15 hours for the whole of second week, looking to hit at leat 30hours by tomorrow. Still hae lots of social studies to do, including 10 full 25marks essay questions of a geography paper. Stress is creeping in, but I'm not going to let it deal a full blow on me yet.

2 mock papers last week, Geography and Literature. Well, the papers are relatively easy, just sitting back to worry about the next 2 coming up, my "favourite" subjects which I got C6 in, introducing the Sciences, Physics and Chemistry. Well, study's one thing, leisure another.

Hurt my back yesterday when I played basketball. One Filipino guy elbowed my lower back in mid-air, while I was on an offensive rebound. Nevermind that, injuries come and go. However, my basketball skills are down to an all time low, since I've lost much of my form in the game due to lack of time for sports and games. My shooting average decreased significantly, my lay-ups are rusty, my ball control slackened and my reaction time seemed to be slowed down significantly. My games seemed to be more challenging already, and that means something. So classmates, prepare to trash me in a 10 versus 1 match next week durign PE, I'm seeking a way to boost my game in the shortest possible time, in a superbly handicapped match. On a lighter side, I managed to block 7 shots, and had none of my shots blocked, not bad considering my form.

Fantastic Four's out. I'm going to catch it no matter what. Call my childish, but such shows always fascinates me with the awesome graphics, especially seeing someone on fire. MARVEL is good, so this movie I'm really expecting pure entertainment.

"I'm lost again. I just can't see how this is going to end. Yet, one way or another, it has to. It got to. It must."

scribbled this at 11:56 am by kS