Sunday, July 03, 2005
After Mother Tongue O Level Oral Examinations, there's time to relax on Monday for it is our day, Youth Day.
Movie: War of the Worlds
Venue: Jurong Point
Time: 1:40PM
Who: Hei Wai, Kang Sheng, Thomas, Nicole, Mei Qi
Meet at 1pm or so. Outside GV Jyrong Point.
Same as ever, I'm very easy to reach when telecommunication is involved. Email, SMS, Call, Smoke Signal, Morse Code, Shoot-a-flare-into-sky, etc etc. I'm easily reached via thomsonooi@gmail.com and my HP number which you can get somewhere on this blog or just ask around.
"It takes years to wait for a miracle to happen, yet it can be done in a matter of seconds if you take the initiative."-kS
"I really want you to come, but it's awkward to ask you to watch a movie like this, violence and science fiction and stuff. This genre doesn't fit the bill. I'll still wait. Well, it does seem like a plea, does it? Please?"
scribbled this at 10:24 pm by kS